Asset Protection Council® (APC) is a nationwide network of affiliate Attorneys, CPAs and Financial Advisors who are focused on providing a unified approach and access to the breakthrough Asset Protection Concept called The Bridge Trust ® for our affiliates and their clients.
Created by Lodmell & Lodmell ® the APC enables its affiliate members to offer the unique benefits of the The Bridge Trust® to their clients.
The Bridge Trust® combines the strength of a fully offshore asset protection trust, with the ease of use and low maintenance of a simple domestic grantor trust and has been described as “The most exciting concept to develop since the inception of Asset Protection”.
Effectively used to protect thousands of clients since its first use in 1997, The Bridge Trust ® is only available through membership as an affiliate of the Asset Protection Counsel®.
- Key Concept #1: Separate Ownership from Beneficial Use and Control
- Key Concept #2: Use a Trust
- Key Concept #3: Irrevocability
- Key Concept #4: Spendthrift Provisions
- Key Concept #5: Self-Settled Trusts
- Key Concept #6: Jurisdiction
- Key Concept #7: The Offshore Edge
- Key Concept #8: Cost v. Benefit
- Key Concept #9: The Domestic Upside
- Key Concept #10: The Domestic Fatal Flaw
- Key Concept #11: The Bridge Trust
- Key Concept #12: Use a COP Entity
- Key Concept #13: Fraudulent Conveyance
- Key Concept #14: The Target Zone
- Key Concept #15: Education v. Action